The most recent AMD Software Adrenalin drivers were released by AMD. The drivers were probably finalized late last month, which is why they have the version number 22.11.2 rather than anything like 22.12.1 even though they were released in December. The Callisto Protocol, Need for Speed Unbound, and “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” Next-Gen Update optimization has been included to version 22.11.2 beta. One of the problems resolved by this update is the sporadic driver timeout or black screen that might happen while using Radeon RX 6000-series graphics and 240 Hz monitors while watching videos and switching windows.
On computers with RX 6000 series GPUs, online video stuttering that was detected in Firefox with hardware acceleration has been resolved. The issue with the RX 570 “Polaris” graphics cards’ GPU utilization continuing at 100% after leaving games owing to an incompatible AMDRSServ.exe has been resolved. On computers with RX 6000-series GPUs, a driver timeout or black screen while videos are playing with VRChat has been solved. Download the driver from the following link.
DOWNLOAD : AMD Software Adrenalin 22.11.2 beta
- The Callisto Protocol
- Need for Speed Unbound
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Next-Gen Update
- During video playback and window switching, an intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs using some 240 Hz refresh rate displays or high refresh rate primary display plus low refresh rate secondary display configurations.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- AMDRSServ.exe may cause GPU utilization to remain at 100% after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- An intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur while videos are playing in VRChat on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Intermittent system stuttering or UI flickering may occur when two videos are simultaneously playing using chromium-based browsers.
- During video playback and gameplay, frame drop may occur in chromium-based browsers with variable refresh rate enabled extended displays.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Texture flickering or artifacts may occur during Warhammer 40,000: Darktide gameplay.